Thursday, February 22, 2007

From Mel's Desk - I'm gonna be Mrs Tan


See Adena's note below....i think she's very cute.


Amen, i claim her prophetic word...& haha, her anointing of marriage (she's getting married in April....) ....i'm gonna be Mrs Tan.....


And yes, it's gonna be a long shot cos i dunno any single guy with this surname.


To:
ongbeekim13@yahoo.com.sg
Subject: Mistake on your surname
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:23:54 +0800 (SGT)
From: "Adena Lim"
Add to Address Book

Hi Kim,
Please forgive me, I have attached a wrong surname to your name on the worshipteam dedication list. Called you Tan Bee Kim instead of Ong Bee Kim...are you by any chance going to marry someone by the surname of Tan???? [it's a long shot].


So sorry about that. I think it's becuz I have a colleague called TAN Bee Him and thus got confused...

1 comment:

IChoose2FollowJC said...

Thank you har? thank you! *bowing and waving*